We go to the Merry Christmas Tree Farm each year to pick out and cut down our live Christmas tree. We went this morning. The girls always enjoy the hayride out to the trees. It didn't take us very long to find our tree this year. I think that we agreed on one within about 10 or 15 minutes. It was our fastest trip there for sure. We got it in the house and put up before lunch, but I had to run some errands since we had been out of town for several days so we didn't start decorating it until the late afternoon. I'm sure that it will be a work in progress over the next week since I will have to rely on Jeremy's help for the high stuff since he won't let me on a ladder while almost 7 months pregnant. I'll post a pic of the finished tree as soon as we get it done!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Our Trip to Merry Christmas Tree Farm
We go to the Merry Christmas Tree Farm each year to pick out and cut down our live Christmas tree. We went this morning. The girls always enjoy the hayride out to the trees. It didn't take us very long to find our tree this year. I think that we agreed on one within about 10 or 15 minutes. It was our fastest trip there for sure. We got it in the house and put up before lunch, but I had to run some errands since we had been out of town for several days so we didn't start decorating it until the late afternoon. I'm sure that it will be a work in progress over the next week since I will have to rely on Jeremy's help for the high stuff since he won't let me on a ladder while almost 7 months pregnant. I'll post a pic of the finished tree as soon as we get it done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment