Saturday, November 27, 2010
Our Thanksgiving Trip
We made our annual Thanksgiving trip to Arkansas. The girls and I left on Tuesday to stay at my Mom's. Jeremy had to work until Wednesday afternoon so he joined us that night. Thursday, we spent the first part of our day with Jeremy's family at his Aunt Julie's. Then we went back to Mom's to enjoy another meal with my family. After that, we went to my Dad's and visited for a while.
On Friday, we went to Jeremy's grandparents to visit with them and his great-grandmother (who is 101!) We had a nice visit and I even got to do a little Walmart shopping while Abigail napped. (This is the first time in years that I haven't gotten out very early to do Black Friday shopping.) We left that afternoon and headed back to Mississippi.
After being in the car for the four hour drive, it was sooo good to be home. I was so glad to be able to sleep in my own bed again. There's no place like home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment