Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Redbox Addiction

Jeremy says that I have an addiction to Redbox. I started renting $1 movies from Redbox last month. You can reserve their movies online and pick them up later. Then you can return them to any Redbox location when you are done. I was renting one movie each weekend for several weeks. Then, I discovered that there are promotion codes for free rentals that can be found on the internet if you search a bit. For three days straight, I brought home a different movie for us to watch. And, the last five movies that I have rented from Redbox were totally free! How can you beat that?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go!

Regina said...

Kristi, you should also be getting free coupons via email. I get them all the time and I've only rented from Redbox once! I get a lot from Movie Cube too. It's the kiosk inside Schnucks.