Monday, July 14, 2008

Jeremy's trip to Jamaica & our trip to Arkansas

Jeremy just returned from a mission trip to Steertown, Jamaica. He went July 9-13 with a group from our church. He had a really good time, but I won't elaborate since I wasn't there...LOL! He brought Rachel a t-shirt, a green outfit (her favorite color) and a Rasta hat (w/ fake dreadlocks). He brought me two sets of jewelry. He also brought back a painting and some carved wood pieces for the house.

Here are pictures of the girls showing off the souveniers.



While he was away, the girls and I went to stay at Mom's house. We got to White Hall on Thursday evening. We went to my sister's on Friday afternoon so that Rachel could play with her cousins. On Saturday, we drove to Jeremy's grandparents' in Monticello and visited with them and his great-grandmother. They always enjoy Rachel's entertainment!

No comments: