Well, time seems to have flown by. It doesn't seem like Abigail should be 3 months old already. She has grown a lot. She now measures 26" and weighs about 14 lbs. She loves for us to talk to her and enjoys playing in the floor with her sister. She smiles and "talks" a lot. She has been trying very hard to roll over, but hasn't succeeded so far. She has started showing some signs of teething (drooling and chewing her hands) so I am guessing that she will get some teeth earlier than her sister did, but we will just have to wait and see. A little over a week ago, her tear ducts opened. We are so thankful that she won't have to have surgery for blocked tear ducts. I must say that I am very excited that she just started sleeping up to 9 hours at night.
Here are her 3 month portraits and a few of the girls together in their matching dresses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment