My mom, aka Gramsy, came for a quick visit on Saturday. On Friday, I located the fabric that I wanted to use for our baby boy's crib bedding at a local fabric store. After I learned that I could get the fabric locally (and not from an online store), we decided to go to the store to see it in person this weekend.
Mom drove here early Saturday morning so that she could make it here for Rachel's 9am soccer game. The girls were so excited to see her! I let her visit be a surprise for them.
After the soccer game, we went to the SBEC Fall Festival. The girls enjoyed moon bounces and a pony ride together. Rachel also climbed a rock wall and jumped on a trampoline with bungee cords. They had a good time!
After that, Mom and I drove to the fabric store in Germantown. We ended up getting all of the fabric needed for my crib bedding, accent pillows and window valance. I'm so excited about us making everything together. It's going to be a beautiful nursery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment