Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh What Joy...

We're expecting a baby BOY!!! He is due March 2nd and we are so excited!



We had been wanting to add to our family for quite some time. This baby is certainly an answer to many prayers. I found out that I was expecting on June 30th. I just couldn't believe it. I immediately called Jeremy to share the good news. I couldn't even wait until he made it home to plan a cute announcement for him!

I saw my OB for the first time on July 13th. (At which time, I was only 6 weeks pregnant.) Amazingly, we were able to keep my pregnancy a secret for several weeks. I had my next doctor's appointment on August 3rd. That night, we decided to tell our girls. And the following day, we shared our news with our parents and grandparents. We let Rachel call them all to share our announcement. Then we began telling everyone else.

Today, we had an ultrasound and were able to see our baby for the first time since my first appointment in July. (And at that time, there wasn't much to see. We weren't even able to see a heartbeat then.) The girls came with us and we all found out together that they would be getting a baby brother. Rachel is excited and Abigail doesn't really understand what is happening.

No comments: