Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Abigail is sick...
Abigail has kept a runny/stopped up nose for an entire month. When I took her in for her six month checkup, her doctor told me that the drainage was most likely due to her teeth coming in on the top. He checked her ears and throat and they were clear. I wasn't concerned at all since she is still teething and she hasn't had any fever at all. On Friday, Abigail started pulling at her ears and I immediately called her pediatrician's office. They couldn't fit her in that day, but suggested that I take her to a minor medical center to have her ears checked. I took her in and she has a double ear infection. She started on her antibiotics on Saturday morning. We had a very bad night last night. She cried/screamed off and on most of the night. I know that she must be hurting a lot. She seems to feel fine most of the time during the day. I think that when she lies in bed that all of the fluid puts more pressure on her ears. I sure hope that the antibiotics work quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment