It turns out that my "crud" turned into a really bad case of bronchitis. After a chest x-ray and some bloodwork, pneumonia was ruled out. I ended up getting a "cocktail" shot at the doctor's office and I had to get three prescriptions: an inhaler, an antibiotic and a strong cough syrup. I hope that I will get over this soon.
As a result of all of the medications that I am taking, I will have to stop nursing Abigail. I hope that it is an easy transition for both of us. She doesn't have a problem taking a bottle so I am hoping for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey so sorry to hear you have been sick. I just said a prayer for you! I hope you get better real soon and the transition for Abigail goes smoothly.
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment