Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Rachel's thoughts on prayer...
Today on the way home from Rachel's school, she was asking about talking to God. She said that she likes to pray before we eat. And, I told her that was great and that she could talk to God anytime. I told her that she didn't have to wait until she eats to pray and that she could pray all day long. Then she said, "Mommy, how can God hear us? How does He hear everybody that talks to Him at the same time?" As I was about to give her an explanation, she said, "I know Mommy...because He has really big ears. He must have REALLY big ears."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so darn cute!
That is so sweet! I love things "from the mouth of babes" and so grateful He does have big ears!
Post a Comment